Road tests available weekly at RST Driving School in Mission, Pharr and Edinburg! All students taking a road test are required by law watch the "Impact Texas Drivers" video.
Impact Texas Driving (ITD) Course may be taken online by following the link above. Click your age, register (School License #: C2562; Student's Learner's License #: can be either permit #, Texas ID # or Certificate control #), after filling in the registration form press save. Once you complete the course be sure to print out your certificate of completion as this will be one of the required certificates needed for your drive skills test.
Road Test with Car Rental
- Need to be over 16 years old.
- Those under 18 yrs. old need to hold learners permit for 6 months.
- Under 18 yrs. old forms required to bring on Road Test day: Permit, 30-hour log, VOE Form (obtain at high school), Drivers Ed Certificate, and Impact Texas Certificate.
- Over 18 yrs. old forms required to bring on Road Test day: Permit, Drivers Ed Certificate (if did written test outside of DPS), and Impact Texas Certificate.
- Impact video lasts 3 months. Make sure the watched video before or that same day of Road Test.
Students who took the 6-hour Adult Drivers Ed Course (ages 18+) and individuals who took written test at DPS (ages 25+) can test with us!
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract before midnight of the third day, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, after the enrollment contract is signed by the prospective student, unless the student has completed the course and accepted a certificate of completion during that period.